Artist Access Assistant (Mental Health) – 14 hours a week (£10/hr) for 8 weeks
14th July- 27th Aug (Freelance contract) Needs to be available on Tuesday evenings (5- 8:30pm) and Thursday afternoons (1-4pm) for the duration of the contract. The rest of the hours can be worked flexibly in agreement with staff.
Deadline: Sunday 28th June
Interviews: 8th July
We are looking for someone to join the team for our next series of workshops leading to a performance in August. The Artist Access Assistant will be responsible for supporting members and ensuring that workshops and performances are fully accessible. Our next series will be mostly done on online platforms, however there may be some face to face workshops (pending government guidelines).
The Access Assistant will be responsible for supporting members to participate in workshops and performances and that these are fully accessible.
Please see Role Description and Job Specification below:
- Work with members to Identify access needs, plan and deliver wellbeing plans and strategies for supporting these needs.
- Assist in setting up and managing workshops and performances on Zoom. Troubleshooting access to, and technical difficulties within Zoom and other online platforms.
- Provide group and 1-2-1 support where necessary to assist people in attending workshops.
- Liaising with referring agencies and potential new members about their access needs.
- Liaising with BSL interpreters, translators and other agencies as necessary to implement access plans.
- Identify and develop strategies to make our online performance accessible to audiences.
- Write accessibility evaluation report for the project.
- Good understanding of needs of people with experiences of mental illness.
- Experience of being in a support role.
- Tech savvy with experience of, and good knowledge of Zoom and other online platforms
- Patient and calm under pressure
- A personable and empathetic person-centred approach
- Experience communicating with outside agencies.
- A flexible and forward thinking attitude.
- Experience of report writing and evaluation processes.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience to email@example.com. For questions about the role, contact Olivia on 07843 210272
Company Administrator – 18 – 21 hours a week £19,500 pro rata
Deadline: Sunday 21st June.
Interviews: Week commencing 6th July
We are looking for an excellent administrator to join our team. Do you have a meticulous eye for detail, experience managing finances and enjoy getting stuck into systems and processes and want a new and exciting challenge? This job could be for you.
Check out the job description and how to apply by clicking on link below:
Have you been to a Many Minds workshop? Have you filled in a membership form? If so, this opportunity could be for you! We are looking for Many Minds Members to join our Board of Trustees. This is a great opportunity to see Many Minds from a different angle, have a chance to represent the Members and play a part in making decisions at our monthly Board meetings.
Find out more by clicking on the Role Description below:
How to apply: If you are interested in becoming a Member Trustee, please answer a few questions on the short expression of interest form.
Download it here: Member Trustee Expression of Interest Form
If you need any support with this, speak to Viki or Olivia and they can help. If you would prefer to submit a video or audio to answer the questions, you can also do that!
You can either send these by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or do them by hand and give them to Viki or Olivia in the workshops. We will print some out and bring them to workshop sessions.
Treasurer on the Board of Trustees
We are looking for someone with a strong financial / accountancy background to join the Board as a Treasurer.
Deadline: 30th June 2020