Production volunteers for Many Minds
Many Minds is a Bristol based member-led mental health charity that facilitate creative spaces and make performance with people managing their mental health. We work with individuals to engage with their creativity, improve confidence, self-esteem and build social skills and networks. We run workshops in theatre making skills to devise and create high quality contemporary performance.
To find out more visit: www.many-minds.org
About the project:
Many Minds members have been working alongside Artistic Director, Viki Browne, Vocal Composer Verity Standen and composer and musician Jack Drewry and have been creating original vocal compositions and devised performance called I’ve been waiting… We will be working within Covid restrictions to create a live performance on Theatre on the Downs in Clifton (Bristol) on 1st / 2nd October.
Volunteer role description:
- Act as a Production Runner and support Stage Manager to source, maintain and inventory props and production equipment.
- Assist the Set Designer with setting up the stage and space for dress rehearsal and show.
- Help with ‘get in’ and ‘get out’ on rehearsal and performance days
- Support front of house team with signage, and audience access and provide information to audiences as they arrive.
- Wednesday 29th September – Dress Rehearsal 9-5 PM (Dress Rehearsal itself in afternoon 2/3PM)
- Friday 1st October – call from 9AM Performance at 3pm
- Saturday 2nd October – call from 9AM Performance at 3pm
Please get in touch with Olivia at firstname.lastname@example.org / 07843 210272 if you are interested.
Volunteers will get a free ticket to the performance and will have travel expenses paid.