We’re starting our in-person workshops again! Across August and September we’ll be having our Tuesday sessions in-person and our Thursday sessions will stay online.
Full details are sent out to members each week. If you want to find out more about how to become a member of Many Minds, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will get back to you to get some more details and arrange to talk through the membership form. Call Laura (07732 291 250) or Olivia (07843 210 272).
Membership and workshops are totally FREE!
As we get ready for our sharing on the 27th we’re having some rehearsals with performers. Stay tuned for future workshops!
Below are some details about the COVID measures we’re putting in place and the space we’ll be working in.
COVID measures and details about the space:
- this will be an indoor, unmasked session
- we will be maintaining a social distance of 1-1.5m where possible
- Hand sanitizer will be available, and we ask you to use it regularly, especially if eating or drinking
- We encourage you to take a free lateral flow test before the workshop
- Please do not attend if you are unwell or have been asked to isolate.
- There will be some individually packaged drinks and snacks available. There will be limited numbers of these so we welcome you to bring your own drinks and snacks as well if you need them.
- Quiet space – there is a small meeting room to the side of the main hall which we will be using as a quiet space for anyone who needs to take some time out (Kuumba only).
- Outdoor space – there is a newly finished outdoor space which can be used to get a breath of fresh area during the session and during breaks (Kuumba only).
- it is a very large space, with doors leading to an outside area that we will keep open during the session for ventilation (Kuumba only).
Travel expenses: If needed, you can claim travel expenses for getting to and from the workshop – we can support with up to £5 per session. Please bring your ticket to the session and provide your bank details so we can pay your expenses – we won’t need to keep your ticket but we’ll take a quick picture for our records.