We’re starting our in-person workshops again on Tues 16th Nov and will be weekly. We will run a Zoom workshop on Tues 9th Nov to kick off the series. All welcome to join.
Full details are sent out to members each week. If you want to find out more about how to become a member of Many Minds, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will get back to you to get some more details and arrange to talk through the membership form. Call Laura (07732 291 250) or Olivia (07843 210 272).
Membership and workshops are totally FREE!
When: Tuesdays 5:30-8pm
Where: Kuumba Centre, 20 Hepburn Road, St Pauls, Bristol, BS2 8UD
Below are some details about the COVID measures we’re putting in place and the space we’ll be working in.
COVID measures and details about the space:
- Kuumba Centre has a large room where workshops will take place. We will be maintaining a social distance of 1metre (1.5m where possible)
- Two doors will be open in the venue during the workshop time to allow for ventilation
- If it becomes too cold to keep the doors open,(below 18°C), we will ask participants to wear masks during the session. Many Minds staff will have spare masks for those who don’t have one.
- Anyone who is exempt from wearing masks should bring their exemption pass to the session.
- Hand sanitiser will be available, and we ask you to use it regularly, especially if eating or drinking
- We encourage you to take a free lateral flow test before the workshop
- Please do not attend if you are unwell or have been asked to isolate.
- There will be some individually packaged drinks and snacks available. There will be limited numbers of these so we welcome you to bring your own drinks and snacks as well if you need them.
- Quiet space – there is a small meeting room to the side of the main hall which we will be using as a quiet space for anyone who needs to take some time out.
- Outdoor space – there is a newly finished outdoor space which can be used to get a breath of fresh area during the session and during breaks.
Travel expenses: If needed, you can claim travel expenses for getting to and from the workshop – we can support with up to £5 per session. Please bring your ticket to the session and provide your bank details so we can pay your expenses – we won’t need to keep your ticket but we’ll take a quick picture for our records.