As the COVID restrictions begin to lift, we are planning to run 3 taster in-person sessions in Stokes Croft on Wednesday evenings 6-8pm on 16th June, 23rd June and 30th June.
If you didn’t make it to yesterday’s session but are interested in attending one of the in-person sessions, please fill in this quick online form to let us know your availability and preferences. Please do this by Sunday 13th June to guarantee a spot.
Members will be allocated to ONE workshop, most suited to their preferences and requirements in online forms and will be sent details in advance of the session. People who turn up and have not been allocated to the session, may be turned away.
Thanks to those of you who came along to this week’s Access Session. We spent the session thinking about how we can make meeting in-person feel safe for everyone. There were a lot of varying ideas about how people would like the workshops to run but some common themes were:
- Windows and doors in the venue to be opened for as much ventilation as possible.
- Signs to be put on the doors of the venue to ensure no passers-by walk into the space during the workshop. A Many Minds staff member or volunteer to make sure this doesn’t happen.
- Physical contact will be avoided before, during and after workshops (including break times). We will ensure that social distance is maintained by having allocated chairs set out at distance or markings on the floor.
- Workshop activities will be planned to ensure social distance can be maintained.
- The quiet space will be set out with seating at social distance for those needing to use it.
- People will be asked to bring their own snacks and drinks for the workshop. Some individually wrapped snacks may be available but will be limited.
- We will all respect each other’s boundaries – if someone is too close or not social distancing, we should remind them gently. Try not to take offence if someone asks you to keep your distance.
- Hand sanitizer should be available in the space and used regularly. Members can bring their own if they prefer.
- Members would like clarity ahead of the sessions on what to expect.
- Anyone with Covid symptoms will be asked not to attend the workshop on that week.
- Lateral flow tests available free on the government website are encouraged before attending a workshop, if possible. (https://www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-tests)